Our TOP seller, this large, dramatic made-to-order rose headpiece has been seen worldwide at derbys, the Royal Ascot, weddings, and numerous fashion events. Its has been featured in numerous publications & media and always garner attention at every event.
This headpiece is a large 30 cm rose, yet it is very lightweight. It is also available in a variety of colors and sizes including 40 cm and 50 cm, which have different listings for them.
Made out of lightweight foam, this headdress is very bold & dramatic while being lightweight and comfortable to wear.
The yellow roses ready-to-ship in two different styles, with either the petals with a STRAIGHT EDGE finish or with a ROLLED EDGE.
- The straight edge is a more vibrant yellow and has less imperfections.
- The rolled edge rose has petals that look more realistic, but they are shaped by hand and therefore there might be slight imperfections and impressions in the foam that might be visible close up from inches away. It is slightly smaller than the straight edge rose, due to the petals being shaped.
This headpiece is large, yet it is very lightweight.
- We now make the 30cm roses attached to a wide black headband that has a hair comb attached to it.
- If you would like them on a fascinator hat base covered with crushed velvet instead, let us know. The fascinator base versions costs $10 more and comes with a elastic and comb attached to it.
If you would like to add leaves to the stem let me know, it would cost an extra $15.
The petals are made out of lightweight foam, so you have to be careful of the petals, don't squeeze or pinch them too hard, that would leave pressure marks on them.
Your version might have a few slight impressions in the petals, this is unavoidable during the construction process. I screen hundreds of pieces to get the best one possible for you though, and these slight imperfections are not visible unless viewed up close from INCHES away.
Please note: The mannequin head the rose is displayed on is not quite life-size, it is about 90% life-size, so the hat might appear a bit larger than it is in real life.
- Handmade in Los Angeles, California.
- Unpainted versions (white, blue, yellow, gray) typically ship out in 2-7 days.
- A custom painted order typically ships out within 1-2 weeks, though I can typically accommodate rush orders.