Perfect for Halloween, gallery openings, art events, and anyone artistically inclined.
The pom pom version and the Dripping Paint palette are both ready to ship immediately!
These headpieces were inspired by an iconic Stephen Jones for John Galliano’s ‘Christian Dior Haute Couture Automne/Hiver 2007’ collection. That version was grey and joyless, I decided to make my own colorful take on it.
The headpieces are ADJUSTABLE, hidden wire-work means that it can be worn and tilted in many different ways. They are both attached to a black satin headband which also has a wire hair comb attached.
I have two versions, a deluxe version and a cheaper budget-friendly plastic version.
- The Pom-Pom version is a budget-friendly option made out of a plastic artist palette. The "paint" on the front is made out of pom-poms. The back is undecorated.
- The DRIPPING-PAINT option is made out of a plastic artist palette. The "paint" and the "paint drips" on the front are made out of mixed materials and carefully hand-painted. This was a very labor-intensive design to do.
• Handmade in Los Angeles, California.
• The ones pictured are ready-to-ship.
• Custom orders or variations typically ship out within 1-2 weeks, though I can typically accommodate rush orders.
• Hats with Heart: For every $100 in profit, we do at least 1 hour of volunteer work.