These headpieces were inspired by the iconic movie poster for "Silence of the Lambs".
It is great for any fan of "Hannibal" or for anybody looking for a unique spooky, Halloween look.
There are several versions:
- The faux Deaths Head Moth Face Mask. Meant to be worn over the mouth, it has a clear, stretchy elastic.
Please note, my mannequin is smaller than life-size (around 85%-90% life-size), so the mask might seem too large). Check the listing photos for an example of it on a real person.
- A faux Deaths Head Moth is attached to black Merry Widow (birdcage) or polka dot veiling.
- The veiling is hand stitched to a black headband.
- You can choose to have a black and white applique moth or a color digital print moth.
- You can also pay an additional cost to have it studded with crystals.
"Silence of the Lambs" Moth Veiling Headband
You can also between different colors of Merry Widow veiling (pictured) or pay an additional cost to have it studded with crystals.
For veiling I also have polka dot veiling in black, red, and white.