This head-turning Pop Art headpiece was inspired by Andy Warhol’s most iconic works of art: the Campbell’s Tomato Soup Can, Banana, and Brillo Box.
Made to order, you can customize it, please contact me first before ordering. For example, you can substitute a Marilyn for the Brillo Box for a cheaper price.
The Brillo Box and Campbell’s Tomato Soup Can are made out of a custom printed silk-cotton blend fabric. The labels and lettering are all legible. The soup can top is softly padded and features a photo-realistic soup can, pull-tab print.
The banana is hand-painted with black oil paints. It is also wired, so you can adjust its position and height.
This headpiece is attached to a wide, black satin headband, which has a hair comb attached. Depending on your hair texture or thickness, you might need a few bobby pins to secure it to your hair.
I can also make it instead on a fascinator base or attached to a bowler hat.
It is very lightweight and easy to wear.
It is a custom, hand-made work of art. There are minor variations in each piece.
The one pictured has sold, it was a sample model and there are minor imperfections with it.
- Handmade in Los Angeles, California.
- A custom order typically ships out within 1-3 weeks, though I can typically accommodate rush orders.
- Hats with Heart: For every $100 in profit, we do at least 1 hour of volunteer work.
Warhol Pop Art Banana, Campbell's Soup Can, & Brillo Box Headpiece
- DO NOT get it wet, this might cause the colors to bleed.
- Store in the dark when not in use to prevent color change.